A unique herbal formulation for:
- Bala (Sida rhombifolia)1.5g
- Guluchi (Tinospora cordifolia)1.5g
- Harithaki (Terminalia chebula)0.4g.
- Amlaki (Phyllanthus embalica)0.4g
- Vibhithaki (Terminalia ballerica)0.3g
- Punernava (Boerhavia diffusa)1.5g
- Thrvrtha (Ipomoea turpethum)1.5g
- Devadaru (Cedrus deodra)0.7g
- Vishnukranthi (Evoluvulus alsinoides)0.7g
- Vacha (Acorus calamus)0.3
- Shundi (Zingiber officinale)0.3
- Videngam (Embelia ribes)0.2g
- Sarpagandi (Rauwolfia serpentina)0.1g
- Kalkkandam (Sugar)Q.S
: 1 to 2 Tablets 3 times daily or as prescribed by the physician.
: Not reported.
:Eat more Vegetables / Fruits, Reduce Coffee / Tea / Red Meat and Avoid Virudha-Ahar / Alcohol / Tobacco /Drugs.
Course of Treatment
: Significant improvement may be noted within 1 week and the
treatment has to be continued for a longer period as decided by the physician.