An effective herbal formulation for :
- Bala (Sida retusa)15%
- Atmagupta (Mucuna pruriers) 40%
- Methi (Tringonella foenumgraecum) 10%
- Mansi (Nadrosytachys jatamansi) 5%
- Shundi (Zingiber officinalis) 10%
- Sathavari (Asparagus recemous)10%
- Amlaki (Embalica officinalis)10%
1 or 2 Tablets 2 to 3 times daily as prescribed by the physician.
Strip of 10 Tablets
Eat more Vegetables / Fruits, Reduce Coffee / Tea and
Avoid Virudha-Ahar / Red Meat /Alcohol / Tobacco /Drugs..
Course of Treatment
Significant improvement may be noted within 2 months and the
treatment has to be continued for a longer period as decided by the physician.
Parkinson Disease is a chronic degenerative disease of the central nervous system that produces movement disorders and changes is cognition and mood. Its hallmark includes a pill-rolling tremor of the hands, muscular rigidity, a loss of facial expression and gait (walking) disturbances. The disease is usually found among the elderly.