A very effective herbal formulation for :
- Kandakari (Solanum xanthocarpum)12.5%
- Guluchi (Tinospora cordifolia)12.5%
- Kutki (Picrorrhiza kurroa)12.5%
- Brahmi (Becopa monnrieri)12.5%
- Bringaraj (Eclipta alba)12.5%
- Shundi (Zingiber officinalis)12.5%
- Avilkuja (Psoralea corylifolia)12.5%
- Amlaki (Embalica officinalis)12.5%
EASTILIGO TABLETS (1 or 2) have to be given orally 2 time daily (or as seems fit by the Physician) together with.
EASTILIGO OIL has to be applied on the affected lesions morning and evening (preferably before 10 am and after 4 pm) and should be exposed to sunlight for 10 minutes.
Before starting treatment select 3 lesions and measure their size as accurately as possible and recode it.
Course of Treatment
The minimum duration of the treatment should be 90 days. After 90 days measure the size of the lesions and record the reduction in the lesions. Continue the treatment as seems fit by the physician.
No adverse results were observed by the prolonged use off EASTILIGO TABLET &OIL.