A Herbal solution for :
- Vasaka (Adathoda vasika) 15.0%
- Pushkara (Inula racemosa) 15.0%
- Shadi (Keampheria galanga) 15.0%
- Vibhithaki( Terminalia belerica) 15.0%
- Harithaki (Terminalia chebula) 15.0%15.0%
- Shundi (Zingiber officinalis) 5.0%
- Amlaki (Embalica officinalis) 15.0%
- Thippalli (Piper longum) 5.0%
1 or 2 Tablets 3 times daily or as prescribed by the physician,
Strip of 10 Tablets
Eat more Vegetables / Fruits, Reduce Coffee / Tea / Red Meat and Avoid Virudha-Ahar / Alcohol / Tobacco /Drugs.
Course of Treatment
Significant improvement may be noted within 2 weeks and the treatment has to be continued for a longer period as decided by the physician.